Is the study and practice of massaging particular points or areas of the feet and/or hands to stimulate mental, emotional and physical health and well-being in the entire body.
30 Minutes $55
60 Minutes $95
BENEFITS of a Foot Reflexology Include:
- Very effective in promoting a sense of deep relaxation.
- Eliminates stress which protects the immune system from illnesses.
- Improves blood circulation in the feet and throughout the body to vital organs.
- Blood delivers oxygen and nutrients to these organs, nourishing body tissues. If a part of the body is injured, foot reflexology can help repair the injured tissue.
- Releases endorphins, making it very effective for pain management.
- Stimulates the intestine, colon and other corresponding reflexes to promote regularity.
- Delivers oxygen to brain cells, promoting circulation and better memory retention.
*Please inform the receptionist or your technician of any and all allergies to nuts, fruits, herbs, milk, etc. or if you are sensitive to certain scents and if you are pregnant or may be come pregnant before your appointment to avoid any discomfort or complications.